To assist swimmers aiming to qualify for the 2017 State Age Championships, or who have qualified but are preparing for the upcoming Championships for the first time.
There will be a training weekend and a Carnival. The activities include:
- Social Media
- Swimming Development Pathways
- Team Culture and what it means to be a member of a Team
- Technical Skills (Starts, Turns, Finishes)
Training: 03 September 2017, 0930 to 1330 – Pymble Ladies College
Please be there between 0840 and 0850 so we can sign your swimmer in.
You’re free to stay and watch from the stands during the day.
We know some of you need to collect your child sooner owing to other commitments. That is of course ok.
What to Bring
Swimmers should wear their togs under warm-up clothes with running shoes on.
They’ll also need:
- Normal race day equipment – goggles, cap etc
- Lunch (normal shool lunch is great, and remember, no nuts and no sharing between kids)
- A change of clothes (in case they get wet)
- Flippers (fins) if they have them. Don’t worry if you don’t
Competition: 07 October 2017 – NSW Achiever Squad Meet. SOPAC
Dates, start times and venues will be confirmed in the month prior to the event.
Swimmers are encouraged to bring healthy food and drink as per a normal meet, especially for the competition sessions on each day
$60. Each swimmer will also receive a SMNE Polo and swimming cap.
Applications are now open.