To assist swimmers aiming to qualify for the 2018 State Age Championships, or who have qualified but are preparing for the upcoming Championships for the first time.
There will be a training weekend and a Carnival. The activities include:
- Social Media
- Swimming Development Pathways
- Team Culture and what it means to be a member of a Team
- Technical Skills (Starts, Turns, Finishes)
Training: 16 September 2018 – Pymble Ladies College
- Coaches needed!
- Sign-in 08:40-08:50
- Swimmers receive area representative cap and shirt
- Start 09:00
- Finish 12:00
You’re free to stay and watch from the stands during the day.
We know some of you need to collect your child sooner owing to other commitments. That is of course ok.
What to Bring
Swimmers should wear their togs under warm-up clothes with running shoes on.
They’ll also need:
- Normal race day equipment – goggles, cap etc
- Lunch (normal school lunch is great, and remember, no nuts and no sharing between kids)
- A change of clothes (in case they get wet)
- Flippers (fins) if they have them. Don’t worry if you don’t
Competition: 13 October 2018 – NSW Achievers Squad Meet. SOPAC
Information can be found here
Swimmers are encouraged to bring healthy food and drink as per a normal meet, especially for the competition sessions on each day
$60. Each swimmer will also receive a SMNE Polo and swimming cap.
Applications are now closed.