To prepare swimmers to improve their performance at NSW State Age and to qualify for National Age Championships.
There will be a training weekend and a Carnival. The activities include:
- Social Media
- Swimming Development Pathways
- Team Culture and what it means to be a member of a Team
- Technical Skills (Starts, Turns, Finishes)
- 23 June 1230 to 1630 – Pymble Ladies College
- 24 June 0830 to 1300 – Pymble Ladies College
Note: Date and Times subject to change
Competition: 5th August 2018 at Willoughby
List of events for this competition is on the Application page.
Dates, start times and venues will be confirmed in the month prior to the event.
Swimmers are encouraged to bring healthy food and drink as per a normal meet, especially for the competition sessions on each day
$80. Each swimmer will also receive a SMNE Polo and swimming cap.
Applications are now open.