To prepare swimmers to improve their performance at NSW State Age and to qualify for the 2017 National Age Championships.
There will be a training weekend and a Carnival. The activities include:
- Social Media
- Swimming Development Pathways
- Team Culture and what it means to be a member of a Team
- Technical Skills (Starts, Turns, Finishes)
- 22 July 1230 to 1630 – Pymble Ladies College
- 23 July 0830 to 1300 – Pymble Ladies College
Note: Date and Times subject to change
Competition: 13 August 2017, Willoughby
Information about this event can be found here
Optional competition: 29-30 July 2017, SNSW Target Squad SC Meet. Woy Woy (TBC)
Dates, start times and venues will be confirmed in the month prior to the event.
Swimmers are encouraged to bring healthy food and drink as per a normal meet, especially for the competition sessions on each day
$80. Each swimmer will also receive a SMNE Polo and swimming cap.
Applications are now closed.