Warm up 7:00am, start 7:30am, finish by 12noon.
- Description of duties is here.
- Meet information is available here.
- Officials to sign in 6:45am
- Timekeeping lane allocations are final.
- Dresscode for timekeepers: optional club top and ideally closed shoes. No mobile phones on pool deck please (distraction can lead to inaccurate or missing times).
- Dresscode for officials: White SMNE top, black trousers.
- There are no assessments at this meet.
- 1500m and 800m swimmers should bring a person to count laps for them
|Judge of Strokes:||Matthew Paterson, Matt Neale, Brett Patrick|
|Check Starters:||Michelle Thacker (Training), Jayne Mercer, Estelle Lifran, Joanne Cox|
|Marshals (Girls and Boys combined):||Graham Murphy, Carrol Quadrio|
|Meet Manager Operator:||Gillian Huyskens (til 11am), Peter Shell (training)|
|AOE Operator:||Provided by venue|
|Chief Timekeeper:||Amanda Vance|
|Meet Director:||Ariel Darley|
|Meet Operations:||Meiling Ong|
|Car park:||not required|
|Catering (2 people, distribute only):||Knox Pymble|
|Gate (6:45-7:45am 1 person):||Carlile Swim Team|
|Runner (1 person):||Narrabeen Carlile|
|Timekeepers Lane 1 (2 people):||Knox Pymble|
|Timekeepers Lane 2 (2 people):||Ravenswood|
|Timekeepers Lane 3 (2 people):||Lane Cove|
|Timekeepers Lane 4 (2 people):||Abbotsleigh|
|Timekeepers Lane 5 (2 people):||Carlile Swim Team|
|Timekeepers Lane 6 (2 people):||Narrabeen Carlile|
|Timekeepers Lane 7:||Not required (warm up / swim down lane)|
|Timekeepers Lane 8:||Not required (warm up / swim down lane)|
|Reserve Timekeepers (1 per club):||Warringah, North Sydney, Sea Horses|