Online training is now available for the following positions:
- Timekeeper / Chief Timekeeper
- Marshal and Check Starter
- Inspector of Turns
- Judge of Stroke
Available 24×7 online free of charge via the new SNSW Technical Officials’ training portal.
For people who have not done it before Timekeeper, Checkstarter and Marshall are recommended as good starting points.
Have questions or want training in other positions?
Contact Peter Shell, SMNE ATSC Coordinator here.
What happens after the course?
- Candidates should gain practical experience
- Once they are ready, they will be assessed by a SNSW assessor, usually at an SMNE meet
- Completed paperwork is forwarded to SNSW and eventually a ‘Technical Official’ badge and plastic card will be received. Candidates are licensed to officiate as soon as they have passed their assessment.