7am warm up, 7:30am start, estimated finish time 12:05pm.
- Description of duties is here.
- Meet information is available here.
- Officials to sign in at 6:30am.
- Timekeeping lane allocations may change once entries close.
- Dresscode for timekeepers: optional club top and ideally closed shoes. No mobile phones on pool deck please (distraction can lead to inaccurate or missing times).
- Dresscode for officials: White SMNE top, black trousers.
- Technical Officials requiring assessment: please bring your completed assessment documentation, SNSW membership and WWC numbers.
- Backstroke ledges will not be used in this meet.
Roster – Sunday
Draft as at 5:45pm 05-May-18
|Judge of Strokes:||Graham Murphy, Brett Patrick|
|Check Starters:||Deearne Ritchie, Mei Williams, Robyn Menzies, Jessica Brown, Gill Cuthbert (training)|
|Clerk of Course (Marshals):||Jo Smith, Jayne Mercer|
|Meet Manager Operator:||Gillian Huyskens|
|AOE Operator:||Pool staff|
|Chief Timekeeper:||Amanda Vance|
|Meet Director:||Ariel Darley|
|Car park:||not required|
|Gate (1 people 06:30-09:00am):||Carlile Swim team|
|Runner (1 person):||Carlile Swim Team|
|Timekeepers Lane 1 (2 people):||Lane Cove|
|Timekeepers Lane 2 (2 people):||Narrabeen Carlile|
|Timekeepers Lane 3 (2 people):||Carlile Swim Team|
|Timekeepers Lane 4 (2 people):||Carlile Swim Team|
|Timekeepers Lane 5 (2 people):||Abbotsleigh|
|Timekeepers Lane 6 (2 people):||Knox Pymble|
|Timekeepers Lane 7 (2 people):||Ravenswood/Knox Pymble|
|Timekeepers Lane 8 (2 people):||Warringah x 1- 7:30am – 12:00pm
Willoughby x 1 – 7:30am – 9:00am
Ku-ring-gai x 1 – 9:00am – 10:30am
Ezyswim x 1 – 10:30am – 12:00pm
|Timekeepers Reserve (1 person from each club):||Hunters Hill, Monte, North Sydney|
Officials please nominate for positions and club volunteer organisers please confirm your duties below