7am warm up, 8am start, estimated finish time 2pm.
- Description of duties is here.
- Meet information is available here.
- Officials to sign in at 7am.
- Timekeeping lane allocations may change once entries close.
- Dresscode for timekeepers: optional club top and ideally closed shoes. No mobile phones on pool deck please (distraction can lead to inaccurate or missing times).
- Dresscode for officials: White SMNE top, black trousers.
- Technical Officials requiring assessment: please bring your completed assessment documentation, SNSW membership and WWC numbers.
- Backstroke ledges will not be used in this meet.
Roster – Sunday
Draft as at 20:15 06-Feb-18
|Starters:||Brett Patrick (Assessor), Graham Murphy, Michael Shaw (Assessment)|
|Judge of Strokes:||Bronwyn Hewish, Olivia Gauci (training), Matthew Paterson, Graeme Field (Mentor).|
|Check Starters:||Jessica Brown, Joanne Cox, Olivia Lawrence, Liz van Zoggel|
|Clerk of Course (Marshals):||Phillip Gibson (Boys), Michelle Thacker (Girls), Peter Shell (Float), tbc|
|Recorders:||Bindy Milner, Kate Lockhart|
|Meet Manager Operator:||Gillian Huyskens|
|AOE Operator:||Pool staff|
|Chief Timekeeper:||Dave Hulls|
|Meet Director:||Ariel Darley|
|Meet Operations:||Meiling Ong|
|Car park:||not required|
|Gate (2 people 06:30-09:00am):||Knox Pymble|
|Presentation (2 people):||Carlile Swim Team|
|Runner (1 person):||Knox Pymble|
|Timekeepers Lane 1 (2 people):||Lane Cove (1) & Sea Horses (1)|
|Timekeepers Lane 2 (2 people):||Ravenswood (1) & Ezyswim (1)|
|Timekeepers Lane 3 (2 people):||Narrabeen Carlile|
|Timekeepers Lane 4 (2 people):||Carlile Swim Team|
|Timekeepers Lane 5 (2 people):||Knox Pymble|
|Timekeepers Lane 6 (2 people):||Warringah Aquatic|
|Timekeepers Lane 7 (2 people):||Abbotsleigh (1) & Willoughby (1)|
|Timekeepers Lane 8 (2 people):||Hunters Hill (1) & Ku-Ring-Gai (1)|
|Timekeepers Reserve (1 person from each club):||Terrey Hills, Monte|
Officials please nominate for positions and club volunteer organisers please confirm your duties below