Date & Time
Saturday 4th March, 2023 Approximately 9am-4pm (Warm up 7:30am)
Entries by Selection only (Finals Team announced, email sent)
Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
Sydney Olympic Park
MNE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM & PROGRAM
Meet Flyer: Click HERE
MNE TEAM TOP 4 ENTRY LIST: Click HERE
MNE TEAM TOP 4 PSYCH SHEET: Click HERE
RELAY TEAMS: Click HERE
COMPLETE MEET PROGRAM: Click HERE
TIMELINE: Click HERE
SPECTATOR TICKETS: Click HERE (pre-purchase, not sold on day)
COACHES: Register HERE – closed
PHOTOS: Medal Shots Photography: Pre-Orders Close 28th February.
- An important reminder that ALL SPECTATOR TICKETS MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED. TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR. All ticketing information is here.
- Spectators are required to have their ticket out (or open on their phone) ready to be scanned as they enter to allow for easy entry into the venue.
- For those spectators that have purchased a program with their tickets, there will be a specific pick-up point for these which will be indicated at the door. No printed programs will be sold on the day, only pre-purchase collection.
The selected swimmers in the Entry List above includes the TOP 4 swimmers plus relay teams. Reserve swimmers have been removed but if you are required, you will be contacted before Monday 20th February, otherwise, you will not be required to attend.
If you are no longer able to attend Speedo Sprint Finals on 4th March it is imperative you contact me BEFORE Friday 17th February so that replacements can be found.
WHAT TO WEAR – UNIFORM
Each swimmer should wear the blue SMNE T-shirt from last year (if you have one) plus the Blue SMNE Swimming cap (if you have one). Swimmers who do not already have the SMNE uniform/cap will need to collect from me on the day (wear your Club polo to the pool). These items are free to our Finals Team.
ORDER YOUR T-SHIRT (if you don’t have one already): Click HERE
SEATING & PARKING
- SMNE have been allocated the Western side Bay 114 (Yellow seats) FOR THE SWIMMERS and I will be sitting in the middle of this seating, see map below (follow yellow arrow). There will be additional spectator seating in the opposite grandstand.
- SMNE have the largest team and our Bay is NOT large enough to hold all our Swimmers and their families, so for those parents with experienced swimmers, kindly sit on the opposite side and leave your swimmers with me in our allocated bay.
- All swimmers MUST get their names ticked off by me on arrival to the pool
- Parking is a flat rate of $18 if you park in P2. Please ensure you obtain a parking validation ticket from SNSW Door Staff upon exiting the venue.
- Only the top 4 Swimmers in each event, each age, each gender have been advanced to the finals, the reserve swimmers are not required to attend – check the entry list above CAREFULLY
- Any Swimmer who has qualified for the 2023 National Age Championships by the 4th February 2023 (excluding MC & Open Water) is ineligible to compete in the Finals Series and thus has been REMOVED from the Finals Team.
- Any Swimmer who wins a medal in an individual event at the 2022/23 NSW Senior State Age Championships, is ineligible to compete in the stroke in which they won the medal at the Finals Series and thus has been REMOVED from the Finals Team
- Any Swimmer who does NOT hold a FULL SWIMMER MEMBERSHIP with an SMNE CLUB MUST purchase a FULL SWIMMER MEMBERSHIP BEFORE WEDNESDAY 7TH FEBRUARY. Swimmers with a Recreational, Mini, Leisure or Club only membership must upgrade to a Full Swimmer Membership.
- A list of our Clubs can be found here – you must contact the CLUB for membership enquiries, do NOT contact SMNE
- If you purchase a Full Swimmer membership with a Club OUTSIDE of the SMNE Area you are ineligible to compete in the Speedo Sprint FINALS
New to Competitive Swimming?